It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted a recipe. This is one that I discovered last summer and keep going back to again and again. In fact, I made it on Monday as a side dish and have been enjoying the leftovers for lunch all week!
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup Bisquick
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
- Chop up vegetables and spread on bottom of a greased pie plate.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over top of vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Bisquick, milk, and eggs. Pour mixture evenly over top of vegetables and cheese.
- Top with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 35 minutes. **This is best if it can sit for about 20 minutes after coming out of the oven, so plan accordingly!**