If there’s one thing I’m good at it’s shopping. Just ask Matty!
I have about 90% of my Christmas shopping done already because I’m paranoid that the stores are going to shut down again or shipping is going to take forever like it did back in March. Plus, finding gifts for people makes me happy so I got started earlier than usual this year.
If you have a little girl in your life that you need to buy for this Christmas, then you are in luck. I’ve got tons of great ideas; from big “wow factor” gifts for Christmas morning to stocking stuffers and everything in between.
This bakery is going to be a sister gift for the girls, and I can’t wait to see their faces when they walk down the stairs on Christmas morning and see it all set up! The girls are SO into imaginary play right now, so they are going to love this. If I’m being honest, I’m pretty excited to play with it too!
We’re big fans of Melissa and Doug at our house, and these pretend play foods would be a great addition to the baked goods being served at the girls’ bakery. The ice cream set is super cute, and so is the smoothie set. We make smoothies quite often around here, so I know the girls will enjoy whipping up some of their own.
How cute is this unicorn cleaning set?! This just might make your little lady eager to help with daily chores!
Emily loves pushing her babies around in her stroller. I noticed she was piling a few babies in at once, so she’ll be getting this double stroller as a way to tote around her babies in style!
These Big Gem diamond paintings look perfect for a cold winter day. The reviews say that little fingers can handle them as well, so they’ll be perfect for both girls.
This weaving loom takes me right back to my childhood! I added this to Lucy’s list, and I can’t wait to have rainbow colored pot holders all over the house!
Are all little girls obsessed with pens, markers, and notebooks, or just mine? They definitely take after me in that department! I ordered each of them this jumbo pen and pencil set, and I can’t wait to see what they’ll create with it!
Winter time equals game time at the Kissel house. What little girl wouldn’t love to play Monopoly with unicorns?!
Sequence for Kids looks like a fun one for little kids!
Other games that are great for young kiddos:
This unicorn jewelry box would be perfect to wrangle all the random bracelets, rings, and tiny treasures the girls are always leaving on their dressers.
Walkie talkies are all the rage with the kiddos in our neighborhood!
Ugh, and this is where my computer quit letting me put up any more photos. I think you all know what’s at the top of MY Christmas list this year!
The rest of my ideas will just be in list form without the links or pictures. Sorry!
- Hair clips
- Hair ties
- Hats, gloves, scarves
- Face masks (ugh, 2020!)
- Nail polish
- Card games
- Hand sanitizer
- Cute socks
- Ty Beanie Boos
- Puzzle/Stuffy Combo: Pair a fun puzzle with an adorable stuffy. For example, gift someone a unicorn puzzle and find a unicorn stuffy to put with it. Dinosaur puzzle paired with a dino stuffy . . . you get the idea. A little educational, a little cuddly fun all wrapped into one gift!
- Book/Stuffy Combo: See above 🙂
- Monthly Subscription: there are all kinds of subscription services for young children: Little Passport, Kiwi, Highlights, and Disney Jr. Magazine, just to name a few.
- Bedsheets: Random, but always fun! It’s a gift that kids most likely wouldn’t think to ask for, but will be excited about when they open up a pair of mermaid sheets . . . or Paw Patrol . . . or llamas . . . or race cars. You get the idea! Throw in a book, and they’ve got the perfect bedtime gift!
- You can’t go wrong with Barbies!
Ok, I think I’m going to stop myself now. I could go on for days.