I thought I’d do something a little different this week. I’m always giving you quick glimpses into the girls and what they do each day, but I thought I’d spend some time going a bit more in depth with each girl. Their little personalities are blowing my mind lately, so I wanted to share a bit more about each of my sweet girls.
I’m going to start with Emily Rose because she hardly ever gets to go first for anything!
1. Emily is currently obsessed with all things Frozen. We listen to “Let it Go” at least a dozen times a day. Or, as she refers to it: “Snow Glows White on the Mountain Tonight.” She can sing it from start to finish and usually gives a pretty good performance right before tub time.
2. She is either the sweetest thing ever or the whiniest thing ever; there doesn’t seem to be an in between.
3. Emmy is transitioning out of naps which has led to a lot of whiny days, but overall she’s handling it much better than Lucy did when she stopped napping.
4. Ems hasn’t gotten too sassy yet, but her biggest insult is to call someone a “Boomba Butt Face.” It’s so hard to keep a straight face and tell her it’s not ok to speak that way!
5. Emily cuddles like nobody’s business! If we are sitting down playing or on the couch watching a show, she’s either sitting on my lap or laying on top of me!
6. She is into arts and crafts big time right now. Coloring, painting, cutting with scissors, Play Doh . . . she’ll sit and do it for a looong time!
7. She LOVES going to school once a week which makes me hopeful that her transition into three year old preschool will go fairly well.
8. We have a big girl bed all ready to go for her, but she insists that if we put her in it she’s going to crawl out just like her cousin Eleanor. Ugh!
9. She loves her big sister something fierce, even if the feeling isn’t always reciprocated!
10. Emmy is a mama’s girl through and through, but every once in a while something will scare her and she’ll cry for Daddy. I think it’s pretty cute.
11. She likes to make up sing songy little rhymes that are hilarious.
12. Ems continues to be an adventurous eater. She’ll try pretty much anything and loves chicken and steak!
13. She loves helping with anything and everything: setting the table, putting in laundry, and making my bed are a few of her favorites.
I hope you enjoyed reading a few new things about our littlest lady!