It’s less than a week until Easter, and we are ready to roll at the Kissel house. The baskets are assembled and hidden in storage bins in the basement until Sunday. I thought I’d show you what the girls are getting this year in case you need any last minute ideas. Some of their gifts I picked up randomly while out and about, but a lot is from Amazon. It’s not too late to order. If you’ve got the Prime, then you’ve still got time! 🙂
Here’s what’s inside Lucy’s basket:
1. Pink Car: She has randomly been asking for a pink car. I love the Green Toys brand, and they were one of the few that offered some type of pink car.
2. Brain Quest: I think Lucy will really enjoy these. I didn’t even know they made ones for preschool, so I was super excited when I found them.
3. Bubble Guppies Book: I picked this up on sale at Babies R Us. Lucy loves Bubble Guppies, so this is bound to be a hit.
4. Snack Cup: I got a three pack of these cute Nuby snack cups. One will go in each of the girls’ baskets, and then the third one will just magically appear in our cupboard.
5. Name Utensils: I picked these up at The Christmas Tree Shoppe.
6. Princess Poppy Tin: This was sitting on the shelf at Hobby Lobby calling Lucy’s name a few weeks ago. I couldn’t find it alone on Amazon, but the link has another cute tin with it. This will be perfect for all of Lucy’s little treasures.
7. Princess Tutu: A $5 find at Home Goods . . . can’t be beat!
And now on to Emmy Roses! Easter is the day after Emily’s first birthday, so I just grabbed a few little random things for her. Plus, she’s one . . . she won’t know any better! 😉
1. MAM Sippy Cup: I grabbed this one when I was checking out the Babies R Us liquidation sale, but here’s the same on one Amazon.
2. Nuby Snack Cup: This was part of the three pack I ordered.
3. Elephant on Wheels: Another great Green Toys find!
4. Love You, Baby: I grabbed this at Babies R Us, but it’s also available on Amazon.
5. VTech Flashlight: We were at a birthday party a few weeks ago, and Emmy was really interested in this flashlight. I’m hoping this might keep her occupied on car rides.
6. Waterproof Sun Hat: Another great sale fine at Babies R Us.
Chances are pretty good that this is my last blog post for the week. If you need me, I’ll be making a bunny cake, carrot cake cupcakes, and Bunny Bait. I’ll also be hanging birthday decorations, setting up tables, and taking so many pictures. How is my baby turning one already?!?!
Happy Easter, everyone!