Is there anyone more difficult to shop for than your husband/father/brother?
At least that’s my opinion.
So when there was a big demand (and by “big,” I mean that two people asked) for a gift guide for the men in our lives I went right to the source. The most difficult person in the world to shop for . . . Matthew Kissel.
Without hesitation he rattled off all these items that would make great gifts. Good news for you, but bad news for me . . . because he already has these things! So, if anyone wants to return the favor and give me a few ideas for Matty for this year, I’d really appreciate it! 🙂
1. Anything Yeti: Over the years, Matty has acquired nearly every size beverage receptacle there is. This one is his favorite. He also enjoys the colster can . . . especially during golf season.
2. Whiskey glasses: Do you have a man in your life who works hard all day and likes to kick back with a nice glass of gin/bourbon/vodka at the end of the evening? Then these are the glasses for him! Pair it with a bottle of Wild Turkey and you have the ultimate man gift . . . if your man is anything like mine!
3. Beer Glasses: Ditto to what I said above for the whiskey glasses, except insert craft beer instead.
4. Slide Belt: According to Matty, “It’s the perfect fit every time. You’re never between holes.” He wears a belt to work everyday, and this one definitely gets his seal of approval.
5. Multipurpose Knife: If you know of a man whose wife shops online a lot, then he’s going to need a good knife to open up and break down all of those boxes! This one fits the bill. Maybe your man won’t mind all of the shopping if he gets to use a cool knife to open up the boxes . . . so really it’s a gift for you as well!
6. Flashlight: This water resistant flashlight has five different settings, including a strobe setting and an SOS. We aren’t campers, hikers, or anything like that. But if Matty gets lost in our backyard, then this flashlight will totally save his life.
7. Under Armour Golf Polo: Matty’s side of the closet if filled with these. He likes the way they fit; I like that I don’t have to iron them!
8. Hose Reel: I can’t believe I’m putting this on here, but Matty loves this hose reel. So . . . if you know a guy who is particular about the way his hose gets stored, then I guess this random gift is for you!
9. Cargo Blocks: These are very random, but they velcro to the fabric in the trunk of Matty’s car to keep things in place while he’s driving. At first I thought they were a little strange, but then I tried them out and stole one to keep in my car!
So there you have it. I know how frustrating it can be to shop for a person who is very particular about his gifts. I hope that this gift guide makes shopping for the men in your life a little bit easier!
**This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting the blog!